- Cloud computing
- Mixed and augmented reality
- Monitoring and control
- Advanced MES (manufacturing execution system)
- Automation and industrial computing
- Communication protocols
- Embedded system
- Deep Learning
- Predictive and cognitive analysis
- Preventive maintenance
- Data interpretation and organization
- Multi-system connectivity
- Dashboards, charts and performance indicator
- Human-machine interface (HMI)
- Web, PC and mobile platform
- Resolution of complex problems
- MATLAB Integration
- Optimization of industrial and administrative processes
Electronic prototyping workshop
The electronic and electrical prototyping workshops allow us to build electronic circuits, assemble electrical cables, control panels and test benches. IPC standard trained employees carry out the assembly according to standards of practice. A 3D printer is also used to create cases and accessories allowing to quickly create complete electronical prototypes.
The modern and high performance measuring instruments available at the electronic laboratories enable testing in both the electronic hardware and the embedded software. Clients have the opportunity to work alongside our employees to ensure transfer of technology.
Power Electronics Laboratory
Novika’s power electronics laboratory allows for development and testing of high-powered electronic products. These infrastructures can validate single-phase, three-phase, and continuous current products up to 150kW.
Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) and Electrical Safety Laboratory
Our infrastructures in electromagnetic compatibility and electrical safety are fully equipped and unique in eastern Quebec. These infrastructures can accommodate all kinds of electrical appliances (single-phase, three-phase, CC, battery-run and all tests are carried out to international requirements (CSA, UL, FCC, CE, IEC, …).