Founded in 1983 under the name "Specialized Centre of Physics Technology", Novika Solutions is a non-profit organization renowned as a college centre for technology transfer (CCTT), linked to the Cégep de La Pocatière. Its multidisciplinary team effectively complements the expertise of its industry partners, thus helping them improve their competitiveness.
Novika undertakes applied research, development and transfer mandates in the following areas:
- the observation, measurement, understanding and control of physical phenomena including their communication and representation to the user;
- the design of mechanic, electric, electronic, electromechanical and software products;
- the design and manufacture of complex automated production equipment;
- the development of industrial processes using lasers;
- standard or custom testing.
- continuous search of customer satisfaction;
- healthy collaboration with our partners;
- performance through the balance between creativity and productivity;
- teamwork in a climate of respect and trust that is conducive to human and professional development;
- respect and application of the principles of sustainable and responsible development.
Novika is committed to delivering quality products, solutions, and services to its clients, in other words, products, solutions and services truly adapted to stated requirements.
Novika applies the relevant legal and regulatory requirements in order to provide a product in conformity with our customer requirements.
Through our quest for continuous improvement and our emphasis on client-centred active listening, we are committed to continually improving our services, our processes, and our work methods in order to respond appropriately to the evolving needs of our clients and increase their satisfaction.
By promoting empowerment and autonomy, Novika’s leaders expect all its employees to contribute to this approach for continuous improvement, integral component of our Quality policy.